For our CLIP team we are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and skilled post-doctoral candidate interested in leukemia research.
- Plan and conduct research projects
- Employ, optimize and troubleshoot state-of-the-art techniques to explore metabolic processes on transcriptome, metabolome and proteome level in in vitro and in vivo models
- Validation of the findings using gene editing (CRISPR/Cas9) and ex vivo drug testing
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- Expertise in molecular, cell biology and biochemistry
- Experience and willingness to work with mouse models required
- Team player within our research group as well as with collaborators
- Advanced English communication and writing skills
- Workplace with well-established infrastructure and friendly environment
- Top quality research in a very productive and internationally recognized organization
- Financial support for the projects from diverse grant agencies
- Participation in international conferences
Candidates should send CV and one page motivation letter (English) to Júlia Starková. Ph.D. (@email).
Starting date: January 2023
Duration: 3 years